Borrowed with permission from Ellas Devil
. Feel free to do it as well since I'm not tagging anyone. I don't believe in tagging and luckily for me I have never been tagged either.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Nothing I can think of, and that's a problem...time to change
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make any for 2008?
I don't bother any more, at my age I'll do whatever I please
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My Son's girl presented us with a beautiful baby girl in April
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my Mom
5. What countries did you visit in 2007?
Greece, Turkey, Germany
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
An automatic car starter so I can start my car from inside my house and wait for it to warm up before going out would be an absolute treat.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
May 12 and Mother's Day. My Mom died the day before Mother's day last year.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Wow, that's scary...the only thing I achieved was to finish old craft projects and knitting projects and keep the blog going.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not achieving anything!
10. Did you suffer injury or illness?
Yup, sadly It wasn't a great health year.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Nothing, this was my year of refraining from purchasing unnecessary items, my little bit for global warming.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
All my friends who rallied around me in time of need all deserve to be celebrated.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Not anyone I know personally but I am depressed at the state of our world.
14. Where did most of your money go?
The trip to Europe
15. What did you get really really really excited about?
Our trip to Europe
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
, Pavement Cracks
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
(a) happier or sadder? Sadder
(b) thinner or fatter? Thinner, the gallbladder didn't let me eat a lot
(c) richer or poorer? No difference, it's a state of mind
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Tell my Mom I loved her more often
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Whine about my health
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With good friends and their large family
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I'm always in love with my sweetie of 24 years
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Survivor China, just can't get enough of that program
23. Do you hate anyone now who you didn't hate last year?
I don't hate, I just intensely
dislike and it was the doctors who treated my Mom
24. What was the best book you read?
15 Days, Christie Blatchford
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?Feist
26. What was your favorite movie of this year?
Didn't see a single movie, isn't that bad
27. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I turned 59 and spent it at home with my sweetie and my Mom
28. What one thing would have made 2007 more satisfying?
None that I care to share right now
29. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?Boooooring
30. What kept you sane? My sweetie
31. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Well maybe Johnny Depp
32. What political issue stirred you the most? Canada's continued presence in Afghanistan
33. Who do you miss? My Mom
34. Who was the best new person you met? A new friend in Athens
35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
With my memory, you've gottta
be kidding, can't remember one...
There you go, boring...that's why I don't do memes