Ignorance is Bliss?
When I was selling real estate in the I used to go to the odd seminar. One particular speaker stood out and made me think. His name was Bob Proctor and he always said the 95 percent of the people just "tiptoe through life" and the other five percent know what's going on.
Terrorism doesn't exist here, no one wants to hurt us, were too nice aren't we? We're Canadian, not Americans so we should be safe. We are living in a dream world boys and girls and we better wake up although in my opinion it's way too late. Read this article it's an eye opener.
Now that I stay home because of a disability, I have too much time on my hands and worry too much about the state of the world. I joke around that maybe I should order my Burqa and how many shades of black does it come in but maybe I really shouldn't be joking about stuff like that. It is a distinct possibility that the world will one day be different than it is now. There is some interesting reading to be found on this blog.
Is it possible that we are reading the Muslims all wrong and they really don't want to live here in the west with us in peace? Are they really intent on taking over one country at a time?





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home