The View From Here

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm Knitting A Square"

I'm knitting a square, eight by eight to be exact. This is a request from a knitting blogger and the story is heartbreaking.
This is just a small thing to do that might make someone feel better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Thank you so much Rositta! The square looks great already. Please let me know when you are ready by sending me your email address so that I can send the address to mail to. (Blogger doesn't give me the email address) Thanks so much again!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

What a nice idea! I will have to look for my superwash wool. This goes right along with the Knit Unto Others KAl that I joined. And congrats on the baby girl! My daughter is the only granddaughter my mother has out of three children. Boy did she get the dolls! Unfortunately, she just wanted to be one of the guys he-he.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

My square is finished and in the mail. It is probably my only opportunity to knit something in pink since the offspring has told me he doesn't want pink baby sweaters. Maybe I'll make myself some pink socks. This baby will be a girly girl since her brothers are way too old to play with though.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home