My Wake-Up Dope

Here we go with dopey headings again, but really, this stuff will wake anyone up. This was my birthday present from the offspring and girl, with more to follow I'm told. He has a habit (good one) of spreading present thruout the year.
So now after taking these photo's I'm going to brew my first pot of Kona. The offspring brought this stuff back from his Hawaii trip over Christmas and I'm going to enjoy it, every last drop.

I also thought his choice of birthday card this year was quite cute, but really, I stopped panicking long ago. The last time I had a birthday anxiety attack was the year I turned 30 and boy that was a doozey. I promptly quit my job and started a new career in real estate that year. Sure got me out of the doldrums pretty darn quick.





4 Comments:
happy bday!
Looks like a wonderful present. P's bday is this monday. No clue yet what to get him but my mom is already on top of things!
The big gold bag is actually from Kaua'i, not Kona. Just as good, tho.
Happy B'Day!www.tblog.ca
Happy Belated Birthday! That's a great card. I gave up birthday panic long ago. It's just not worth it, is it?
Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home