Help |'m Seasick!!
Oh man, this is what I was afraid of, this ship is rockin and rollin and I'm sick. In spite of it I did manage to get off and do some sightseeing in Rhodes today. I also climbed three hundred steps to a castle in the town of Lindos. Not able to do photo's from this computer and my laptop doesn't work on board this ship. But I do have some lovely stories and photo's to share when I return to dry land, which really can't be soon enough for me.
Tomorrow we stop at Crete and Santorini and Thursday it Mykonos. After that back to Athens and a few days later home to Canada.
Labels: Grecian Holiday





3 Comments:
You've been gone for a LONG time! Hope things stop rockin' and rollin' soon!
Carol
I am so happy that I got the chance to meet you on your visit to Athens! Kisses as we say!
Respect
Cassi
ohhh, that's not good. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home