Execute The Teacher - In The Name Of Islam
I was taking a break from the computer today since I have a ton of sewing and knitting to finish but I do have the TV on the news channel. I caught the tail end of a report describing riots in Sudan. Men brandishing knives, swords and sticks are rioting and demanding that British teacher Gillian Gibbons be executed for naming a teddy bear Muhammad.
There you go, Islam is the religion of love and peace boys and girls and they want to execute a teacher because her pupils named the teddy bear. Next will they demand that all the students be executed as well?
I can think of many reasons why Muslims don't like us (westerners) but there sure are a heck of a lot of reasons for us not to like them as well.





4 Comments:
Rositta,
Sheer stupidity and ignorance.
What a world.
Send a Teddy Bear. Call him Mo.
Brilliant, did you know that Tarek Fatah has had death threats against him for being "too progressive"? Did you send a teddy bear?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home