The View From Here

Monday, December 03, 2007

Getting Ready For The Next Storm

I need to go out and stock up on groceries before the 15 cm of snow starts arriving this afternoon. Therefore, because I can't seem to go without blogging for very long I borrowed this from Seaspray and you can all have fun with it.

I am trying my level best to get into some sort of Christmas spirit this year but thus far am not succeeding. Maybe it will still come...

I just got the word, gallbladder surgery tentatively booked for December 20th, subject to the Cardiologists approval.


Which of Santa's Reindeer are you?


Santas Reindeer


Cupid


Like Cupid you know how to spread love. You have a place in your heart for everyone and are always there with a hug or a kiss


Find out which of Santa's Reindeer you are at Quizopolis.com



Fun Quizzes


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaKat said...

I came up as "Donder" although I believe it's spelled "Donner." Apparently I'm a leader and organize junk, which is a polite way of saying I'm bossy and like to get stuff done.

You are lovable and that's why you're Cupid.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home