The View From Here
Thursday, October 20, 2022
The View From Here
About Me
- Name: Rositta
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Lung cancer survivor. Middle aged broad who has become somewhat cynical about the world in which we live. I am constantly shaking my head at the stupidity of humans, sometimes even my own. I'm in serious denial about my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fybromyalgia and just trying to live my life to the fullest, after all, I still have a mountain to climb.
MY KNITTING BLOG
Blogs I Enjoy
- AfricanKelli
- Dr. Anonymous
- Expat Travels:From Switzerland to Canada
- Love is stronger than pride
- StorytellERdoc
- Stink Eye & Tube Steak
- EuroTrippen
- Northwest Ladybug
- Mausi
- A Knitting Nurse
- Mel's Diner
-
Political Blogs
- Blogging Tories
- Andrew Sullivan/Daily Dish
- Treppenwitz
- Rantings of a Sandmonkey
- Jihad Watch
- International Spiegel Online News
- Methotrexate Day
- Psoriatic Arthritis really really hurts...
- Motorola - Did Not Dispoint
- I Think It's Back
- I AM TOO NEGATIVE!!
- Parking Issues
- Waiting To Exhale - The Cancer Journey
- When Stressed - I Bake
- Cancer - The Saga Continues
- I'm Out Of Practice
News Links
Previous Posts


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home