I'm Out Of Practice
This poor blog was dormant for such a long time that someone somehow hacked into it and managed to delete all my photos from every post ever written. That is sad. I could spend day, weeks even trying to recreate every photo I ever posted. Meanwhile all photos are available by clicking on the Flickr badge on the side bar.
I'm not sure I'm up to it quite frankly, but I will try, two posts a day going back eleven years. I'm not sure where to even look for all those photos.
Tomorrow is another test, a PET scan this time. This is to see if and where the cancer has spread to. I am hoping it hasn't because then surgery would not be an option any more. I don't know what comes next, I haven't been told. This happens one day at a time....ciao
I'm not sure I'm up to it quite frankly, but I will try, two posts a day going back eleven years. I'm not sure where to even look for all those photos.
Tomorrow is another test, a PET scan this time. This is to see if and where the cancer has spread to. I am hoping it hasn't because then surgery would not be an option any more. I don't know what comes next, I haven't been told. This happens one day at a time....ciao





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home