The View From Here

Monday, March 07, 2016





I think the packaging is pretty darn clear, waterproof to 30 m. Now the company is telling me, sorry, we didn't really mean that. What we mean is water resistant to 30m which is of course, not the same at all and since this was bought specifically so I could swim with it, it's not acceptable.

I won't reveal what this is just yet, or the company involved. I am still hopeful even after four emails that they will make it right. Yes they can, they have another unit that is indeed waterproof, but so far all they have offered me is a discount on the more expensive unit without any kind of compensation for the unit I have already paid for? There is something wrong  here. Every email I get from them, and were up to 5 now, is just making this situation worse. It is no longer a matter of a few dollars, it has become an issue of principle here and a company not standing behind a product that they sell.

I absolutely refuse to be made a fool of especially since the entire thing could have been avoided by this company. Stay tuned, tomorrow I will reveal more....Namaste




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home