The View From Here

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Littlest To Biggest

My sweetie brought these in from the garden this morning and said, "here's something for your blog". He even had them lined up for me to take the picture. There are tons more out there but he thought these were cute.

Best tomatoes

The tiny ones are really sweet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrysalis said...

That reminds me of our planetary system, he, he. Don't you just love this time of year? There are just the yummies vegetables, as well as fruit.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I never thought of it that way, I should have added a few more for more realism. The grapes are just about ready too, the racoons will love them since we won't be here to harvest this year...

10:34 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaKat said...

Holy smokes! I love the little ones, used to eat them straight away after picking them. But that monster would make a great sauce! I miss growing my own fruits and vegies *sigh*

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home