I would like to think that one day those who died in 1989 will be honoured in China.
However from visiting China for the first time this year, I have come to realise that for now at least the Chinese Government has won the propoganda battle at home.
Ordinary Chinese seem more concerned with their pay check than issues of free speech etc.
Lung cancer survivor. Middle aged broad who has become somewhat cynical about the world in which we live. I am constantly shaking my head at the stupidity of humans, sometimes even my own.
I'm in serious denial about my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fybromyalgia and just trying to live my life to the fullest, after all, I still have a mountain to climb.
3 Comments:
How shocking! Not. It won't be long and they'll own all of our debt, and not incidentally, us.
That is a very difficult question.
I would like to think that one day those who died in 1989 will be honoured in China.
However from visiting China for the first time this year, I have come to realise that for now at least the Chinese Government has won the propoganda battle at home.
Ordinary Chinese seem more concerned with their pay check than issues of free speech etc.
Sad, but that is the reality for now.
I don't think it will happen in my lifetime Luis.
Rudee, they will own the world one day, all of it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home