We're Outta Here
The foot is healing, albeit very slowly. I've done a little research and discovered to my horror that this swelling can last up to six months. It actually doesn't look too bad in the picture but at the end of the day it usually gets really red and a lot more swollen. I guess I have to spend more time with my foot up.

We are out of here for ten days or so or whenever we feel like coming back. We'll not really, we do have to come back sooner or later since we have a flight booked for Athens on September 1st.
It's just that my sweetie doesn't feel like working right now so we are heading to various friends cottages plus our own cabin for a few days. I only have dial up internet at our cabin and no Internet anywhere else. I'm looking forward to some swimming and fishing.... I'll catch up with everyone when we get back.





8 Comments:
That looks painful as all get out. Have a good time while you are away. been thinking about you.
Yup Cathy, it is pretty painful still but fortunately all I'm taking for it is ibuprofen for the swelling. It seems to be enough to take the edge off. Thinking of you too...
I had a similar operation on both my feet. Had pins in all my toes and 5 in my right foot big toe. Yep it's painful and ugly. I promise it will get better.
Do you have RA or hammertoes?
Ouch. Have a nice break.
Hope you have a great time, Rositta!!
Hi Janeywan, thanks for visiting. I am so glad to hear from someone who has gone through it that it will get better. The operation was done initially to repair a bad break from two years ago and at the same time fix two hammertoes. They were an afterthought though, it wasn't the original purpose.
Rudee and Chrysalis, if we get a little good weather I'm sure we will have a good time.
oh you poor little thing, that looks so painful. i hope it is better lots faster than six months. have fun on your trip honey!
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I'm glad it's on the mend, but I wish it would mend faster for you! If only it was as simple as stockinette stitch...feel better soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home