Happy 60th Birthday, Sweetie
Tomorrow my husband turn sixty...yup the big 60.
The cake I baked today is hidden and I can't post the photo. That's because on dial up it would be painfully slow. Oh well, them's the breaks.
This is the 24th birthday cake I've baked for him and I'm sure he will enjoy it. He has an incredible sweet tooth. There was going to be a big party this year, at least that was the plan. After my Mom died, we decided it really wasn't time yet to party.
We will make up for it in November when Stelios celebrates his nameday. For a Greek that's more important than a birthday anyway....
Labels: Family





3 Comments:
No one cares about namedays over here in Portugal. They do it in Spain, I think, and Greece of course.
But it's good, there's already too many presents to buy without it, let alone the useless things we receive from others ;)
Happy 60th!
happy belated 60th to your sweetie!
hope your foot is healing well. big hugs to you from PEI.
Very belatedly wishing your hubby a Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home