The View From Here
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The View From Here
About Me
- Name: Rositta
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Lung cancer survivor. Middle aged broad who has become somewhat cynical about the world in which we live. I am constantly shaking my head at the stupidity of humans, sometimes even my own. I'm in serious denial about my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fybromyalgia and just trying to live my life to the fullest, after all, I still have a mountain to climb.
MY KNITTING BLOG
Blogs I Enjoy
- AfricanKelli
- Dr. Anonymous
- Expat Travels:From Switzerland to Canada
- Love is stronger than pride
- StorytellERdoc
- Stink Eye & Tube Steak
- EuroTrippen
- Northwest Ladybug
- Mausi
- A Knitting Nurse
- Mel's Diner
-
Political Blogs
- Blogging Tories
- Andrew Sullivan/Daily Dish
- Treppenwitz
- Rantings of a Sandmonkey
- Jihad Watch
- International Spiegel Online News
- My Favourite Island So Far - Rhodes
- Rhodes Town and Acropolis of Lindos
- Runaway Critters!
- Kusadasi and Ephesus
- Istanbul - Sofia Hagia
- Olympic Airlines - Never Again!
- The Last Day
- Back On Dry Land
- Help |'m Seasick!!
- The Penny Story
News Links
Previous Posts

2 Comments:
I can't wait, I have told my kids they have to pay a candy tax, and give me some of their loot.
My husband hid the stash of Hallowe'en candy that we are giving out, I am going through sweetness withdrawl.
Have fun tonight! :)
I was a little too sick to enjoy Halloween this year. I have a bad case of bronchitis, but I still get candy...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home