The View From Here

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Heraklion (Crete) From The Greek Cruise

Actually Crete came before Santorini I was a little confused. I think the reason I missed writing about it was because we really didn't spent much time there . We arrived at 8 am and left again at 11:30 am, not really a lot of time to explore.

A Little Walkabout

Day 5 Crete Walkabout (10)

Walls of the old town.

Day 5 Crete Walkabout (1)

Because I am "directionally challenged" (I get lost), here is the map with the order as follows.

map-cruise-7day

I have no pictures from Patmos because we didn't get off the ship. It was another one of those early morning arrivals, something like 7 am and leaving at 10:30 am to head towards Mykonos. I was running out of energy and found two islands a day a bit much.

Mykonos is next and the last stop.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

boy howdy i know what you mean!!!

smiles, bee

9:32 PM  
Blogger randi K design said...

Hi Rositta! Long time no see..
Great trip!! Wow! My daughter went to Santorini, and she wants me to go there again with her. She said it is the most beautiful place.
I have been to Rhodos and Lindos myself, and loved it!
I went to your other blog to! You have been working a lot! I'm impressed!
Well. good to hear you're home safe,take care,Randi

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home