The View From Here

Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's November - Honest

When we came home from Greece a couple of weeks ago we had a major garden cleanup to do. This is what we found...

November Crop

And this is what I did with them...

Made This

For my friends 65th Birthday...She doesn't look a day over 50 does she?

For My Friend

Some more surprises from my garden yesterday.

November Surprise

Only those of you who live in Canada will know how weird this is.

November Honest

I have one more post to write about our Greek vacation. The island of Mykonos will be my final posting and it will come in the day or so. I have been kind of busy with doctor stuff this week and yesterday had another 14 hour migraine from which I'm trying to recover today.

Meanwhile the photos are already uploaded and viewable in Flickr for anyone who is interested.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home