The View From Here

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Worrying About Pakistan

As we all spend sleepless night wondering if the Taliban will get hold of Pakistans nuclear weapons, or if India will allow it, have a look at this map.

These are terrorist events happening as we go about our day to day lives. Should we worry? I'm not, I've decided that I will live until I die and there isn't a dam thing I can about it...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We had 2 shootings in 2 days here in Vancouver. To top it off, it was only 3 blocks away from where P USED to live! Sort of scary...

11:08 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I heard about your shootings on the news. We just recently had one two blocks away, gang related. Things have sure changed in the world and not for the better...ciao

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home