The View From Here

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Aftermath

It's official, it was the largest one day snowfall since 1944, 28 centimeters of the stuff fell in one day. This is the day after and now there are just huge piles on the side of the road.



For sure there is no room to park a car anywhere on the street.

Since I've been housebound there has been some knitting going with pictures on my other blog.
The countdown has begun for me, and in less than 48 hours I will hopefully be without the gallbladder. I can hardly wait, it's been too long.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

Wow, what memories those are for me. As you mentioned in the post below, it does look pretty. My neighbor, originally from Boston, and I were talking about snow and how we miss the seasons. we both agreed that we didn't miss the spring thaw and the mess that makes.
I hope you have a flawless surgery. You're in my thoughts. My gallbladder left my body two years ago. I'm careful what I eat.

6:05 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaKat said...

Yeeks

11:52 AM  
Blogger Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Hey Rositta,

Yup, you certainly got hit with the white stuff as well.

Best of luck today, I am sure you will feel much better without your wonky gallbladder. I am sending more good vibes your way.
Hugs,
Lisa

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home