I've Been Tagged - The Random Meme
Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
1) I hate flying. I have nightmares weeks before scheduled flights even if they are to a nice warm destination. I especially hate flights to Greece with are 12 plus hours and sometimes more and I hate snotty cabin staff even more.
2) I absolutely detest raisins yet I love grapes. There is something about that little shrivelled up brown thingy that just can't pass my lips.
3) I love my bed which consists of a very very expensive mattress, plus a memory foam mattress, plus a feather bed and last but not least a heated mattress pad. Steve says I'm like a princess in that bed, me I just feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud.
4) I love to read crime novels, mystery novels and espionage where people usually die in the most gruesome ways but don't ask me to watch a movie that shows even the tiniest bit of blood, ugh..I faint.
5) I am a collector which drives my spouse nuts. Lately I'm onto a milk glass binge but I still love my orange lustre-ware to bits. I also collect yarns, all kinds but mostly for socks.
6) I'm a clutter bug and desperately need help. Lately I've been going around the house with garbage bags ruthlessly trying to get rid of some but no avail. It just springs up somewhere else in the house. The kitchen on the other hand, has to be completely cleaned and tidy before I can sit down for the evening.
7) I'm a control freak...If I don't know exactly what is happening and when it's happening I suffer from anxiety. I also expect people to be on time for appointments and get pissed when they are late. Me, I'm always on time, of course that doesn't count if I have a migraine. I'm liable not to even phone in that case.
Okay, here is my list, oh never mind. I decided that I am really not good at tagging people, what if they don't want to it or get mad at me so anyone who wants to can do this one.
Labels: Meme





7 Comments:
I'm not afraid to fly, but I'm with you on those loooong international flights. It's a large part of the reason we haven't visited American again since leaving...
Every overseas trip has been a horrible but I have no choice.
"Gosh. .. Gee. . .Man o Man, I have never been memed". That's what my hubby would say. How do you pronounce it? Is it like meeeeeeemed or ME ME'd?
Wow, you are a collector and a clutter bug as well. . .LOL. Same here, I just can't throw anything out or sell anything with family ties.
That's why I now have 14 sets of china.
Lol, I swear never to do one of those again. I almost Memed you girl, would have been fun. No, I don't have that many dishes, lucky but those darn magazines and wool keep piling up. I am working on it this week though...ciao
1) LOL, if you hate snotty cabin crew, forget Olympic!
2) Smart, a single raisin has at least 14 maggot eggs on it.
3) I envy you.
4) It's probably the sight of blood. You and I would be cringing during CSI NY. I often scream and ewww. I love the show though and keep doing it.
5) Just not 28 bucks for 115 grams yarn ;)
6) Funny that you're a clutter bug but think you're a control freak
7) I don't think you are. Being worried I think is just part of being a mom, grandmother and wife. It drives me crazy to be late, but look who I'm with (mr. stops and gets a haircut) and where i live. Forget about it!!!
:)
Kat, you have me figured out, lol...:)ciao
i think raisins look like flies.
and your bed sounds divine!!!
smiles, bee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home