Blue Monday!
Have you heard that expression before? I hadn't heard that until just now on the noon news. As I was getting ready to head out into the -12C weather to get some groceries and perusing which of my long johns were the warmest I had one ear to the news. Seems that the last Monday of January is the most depressing day of the year, the coldest day of the year and now I believe it.
As I watch the Toronto stock market drop over five hundred points today I am definitely depressed. I can see my Cuba vacation evaporating before my eyes, sigh...
They say that when the American economy sneezes we catch a cold here in Canada but this time I think we are getting pneumonia. At least I hope we send them our current cold weather..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home