The View From Here - Lunar Eclipse
The view out my back door tonight. I'm bemoaning the fact that I don't have a better camera so with my little Canon PowerShot A550, this is my best effort. The eclipse started around 8:45 Pm and by 10 PM the moon was not visible as a moon, but a red ball. I don't think I'll be awake enough to watch it come back though...










8 Comments:
We were looking into the same sky! I just posted about it too!
Carol
my photos aren't this good. but the moon looked orange here...
smiles, bee
xoxooxxoxooxxoxo
very good
Awesome Rositta! I totally missed the eclipse.
Hi Lisa, I wished I'd had a better camera. Maybe I'll get one for my birthday... and Hi to that new reader with the Arabic Name that I couldn't possibly figure out. I'm sure you saw the same moon...
thanks for sharing that. my, you've captured it!
Those photos are great Rositta. I was checking it here, but never thought I could capture it on film. It was a perfect night to see it.
Amazing isn't it, all of us all over the world, looking at the same moon...kind of connects us somehow.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home