I'm Sixty - Time For My "Bucket List"
There was recently a Meme that I did showing all the things I'd done in my life and now that I'm sixty I thought I'd maybe spend a little time thinking about the things I'd still like to do.
So here is my wish list;
01. Climb a mountain (It's going to have to be a small mountain though...)
02. Visit the Great Pyramid
03. Visited Paris
04. Walk the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
05. Touch an iceberg (or maybe just a cruise to Alaska)
06. Take a trip in a hot air balloon (looked like a lot of fun when my offspring did it)
07. Visit all 50 states (a bit ambitious I know, but I would love to go on a road trip down the old Route 66 to California)
08. Watch wild whales ( did this in Nova Scotia but I would love to go to Newfoundland to see them)
09. Visit Ireland, the land of the Leprechaun.
10. Visit Japan.
11. Walk the Great Wall of China
12. Sing karaoke (everybody needs to hide, I have a pathetic voice)
13. Ride a gondola in Venice (this might actually be on the agenda this summer)
14. Get a tattoo (I have one planned)
15. Go to Thailand.
I know this is a bit ambitious at my age, but what the heck...I figure I have at least a few more years left. What would life be like without hope...
This is my first birthday without both my parents and the first year without my Mom so it will be a very low key celebration.