The Winter Of My Discontent
This is pretty much how I feel today...
And this is the reason why...
This is March for crying out loud and we woke up to 15 cm of snow and it's still falling. I did have two Doctors appointments this morning which have now been cancelled. There is no way I'm going out in that mess. There is another storm predicted for the weekend and unfortunately so far the weather people have been too right. After a record breaking February they are predicting above average snowfall for March.I'm also feeling pretty tired this morning, I stayed up and watched the results of the battle between Obama and Clinton until the wee hours of the morning. I find American politics quite engrossing. Canadian politics are dry and boring in comparison although I do watch Question Period most days (that's when they get to call each other bad names). Recently though things have heated up in Ottawa with the Liberal opposition accusing our Prime Minister of bribery and the Prime Minister threatening a libel lawsuit. This should make for some entertainment in the next little while.
Interesting times ahead...





6 Comments:
oh nooooo, not MORE snow! y'all have really had it rough this winter...
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoox
I hope spring gets thee soon!
ok, so im the weird one that says that i love winter.
BUT, this year...im so ready for it to be over. im tired of the freezing rain, snow, ice pellets, rain. all i want in my winter is snow darn it!
sunny here today...and high supposed to be going up to 5c by tomorrow afternoon. but yeah, like you said...more snow/rain mix for us saturday or sunday. *sigh*
hugs to you girlie :)
Pretty ugly down there Rositta. It's been a terrible winter for you all.
It's going to get even uglier tomorrow, we are expecting another 25 cm of snow and were running out places to put it...
Rositta, you haven't posted in so long, I'm worried that you are not doing well. I hope everything is OK.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home