The View From Here

Monday, August 18, 2008

Circue du Soleil - Saltimbanco

Yesterday I collected on my birthday gift from the offspring and his girl and well all went to the Air Canada Centre here in T-Dot to see this amazing show. The video clip below is not mine, handbags were searched on the way so I didn't bring a camera. The little clip is just a little of what the show entailed. It was in one word awesome and I don't use that word very often. Our seats were on the floor, third row which made it even more spectacular.



If you ever get a chance, go see them, they put on a heck of a performance...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

I bet it was amazing. I'm glad you had great seats and enjoyed yourself.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home