The View From Here
Friday, August 08, 2008
The View From Here
About Me
- Name: Rositta
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Lung cancer survivor. Middle aged broad who has become somewhat cynical about the world in which we live. I am constantly shaking my head at the stupidity of humans, sometimes even my own. I'm in serious denial about my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fybromyalgia and just trying to live my life to the fullest, after all, I still have a mountain to climb.
MY KNITTING BLOG
Blogs I Enjoy
- AfricanKelli
- Dr. Anonymous
- Expat Travels:From Switzerland to Canada
- Love is stronger than pride
- StorytellERdoc
- Stink Eye & Tube Steak
- EuroTrippen
- Northwest Ladybug
- Mausi
- A Knitting Nurse
- Mel's Diner
-
Political Blogs
- Blogging Tories
- Andrew Sullivan/Daily Dish
- Treppenwitz
- Rantings of a Sandmonkey
- Jihad Watch
- International Spiegel Online News
- Beijing Olympics
- A Form Of Protest - You Think?
- Just For A Change Of Pace
- It's Friday - I'm Lazy - And We're Outta Here..
- I'm A Procrastinator - Now I'm In Trouble
- Angry Sky
- Rhodes In Flames
- What's With The Weather?
- We Are So Out Of Here...
- My Worst Nightmare...
News Links
Previous Posts

6 Comments:
She is beautiful. She looks so serene and intelligent! Like any toddler, I'm sure she can be a handful at times but Rositta, she is lovely!
Unfortunately I can't see the picture and I'm very curious now.
Sorry, a little glitch with the picture devil mood.
rudee, she is really quite serene most of the time. We are absolutely enjoying her visit...
Ah, I see her now! She looks amazingly serene and wise, wow :)
She runs all over the house like a little demon, falls down and picks herself right up again and never cries. At 16 months she's a little dynamo and we adore her...
She is beautiful Rositta.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home