The View From Here

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Are So Out Of Here...

The weather is perfect and the fish are calling so we are leaving to spend a few days here. Kind of rustic but we like it. The building on the left is the pottery studio and I hope to spend some quality time there.

I'm told the mosquito's are quite healthy and hungry but what the heck, they have to eat too...See you all next week sometime.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

Have a great time.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I will Rudee, I have all my yarn packed...ciao

9:30 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

I have such a mosquito pet hate...grr can't stand to even hear them. I hope you have a lovely time!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I'm back and I didn't get one mosquito bite all week, but everyone else around me was eaten alive, he he...

3:26 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Love the look of the place. I hope you had a great time!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Just got home and miss it already. Gotta head back soon...ciao

10:18 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Was it wonderful? Looks like it!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home