The View From Here
Friday, July 04, 2008
The View From Here
About Me
- Name: Rositta
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Lung cancer survivor. Middle aged broad who has become somewhat cynical about the world in which we live. I am constantly shaking my head at the stupidity of humans, sometimes even my own. I'm in serious denial about my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fybromyalgia and just trying to live my life to the fullest, after all, I still have a mountain to climb.
MY KNITTING BLOG
Blogs I Enjoy
- AfricanKelli
- Dr. Anonymous
- Expat Travels:From Switzerland to Canada
- Love is stronger than pride
- StorytellERdoc
- Stink Eye & Tube Steak
- EuroTrippen
- Northwest Ladybug
- Mausi
- A Knitting Nurse
- Mel's Diner
-
Political Blogs
- Blogging Tories
- Andrew Sullivan/Daily Dish
- Treppenwitz
- Rantings of a Sandmonkey
- Jihad Watch
- International Spiegel Online News
- Fun And Relaxation!
- Freedom Of Speech Is Alive And Well In Canada
- From Here to There
- Honor Killings?
- Wearing My Heart On My Sleeve-Nope On The Car
- U.S. Mayors Call For Boycott Of Alberta Oil?
- A River Runs Thru!
- The Human Right To Not Be Offended!
- Rain Rain, Go Away...
- More Hazardous Products?
News Links
Previous Posts

2 Comments:
Thanks Rositta.
Belated Happy 4th and Canada Day!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home