The View From Here

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Baltic Sea

My Mother had a love of water and absolutely adored our Nova Scotia trip. Today I saw why. There is a similarity between these two places on different continents.

September 14 2008

The north wind was blowing and it was pretty cold but I had to get my feet wet. If I catch cold we will know why...

September 14 2008 019

Tomorrow it's off to the Isle of Ruegen and I'm sure it will be a full day.

As always, there are more pictures in my flickr site and more will be added each day... oh, one other thing, spell check doesn't work here, blogger seems to think I should be writing in German so every word I write comes up misspelled, so if I miss a couple, forgive me...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

Nice pictures in your Flickr account. You look so happy in all of them! I'm so glad you're having such a nice trip. You're missing all the rain from the hurricane. Now, aren't you sad?

7:34 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Ahh I'm loving the Baltic. I love the name first of all and I want to go there now :)
You are so elegant and tall Rositta :)

I'm glad you're having such a memorable trip.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

No Rudee, not sad at all, we have some pretty bad and windy weather up in this part of the world too.
Hey Devil, the Baltic Sea is wonderful, I'm just too tired to load up today's photos, maybe after a nice Bourbon...Funny I never considered myself elegant just gangly kind of, I'm over 1.85 (6'1") tall and kind of clumsy but thank you:)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home