The View From Here

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

She's Gone Home

Her parents have taken her home and we miss her terribly. The next time we will see her will be for Christmas. I hope she doesn't forget us...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

look at her little fingers doing the yoga thing. she is completely adorable. She won't forget you....

12:48 AM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

she is lovely! hope the time flies so you can see her again soon!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's so adorable!! YEs I know I will love Victoria. Somehow I think I won't be blogging too much. I just have way too much to be doing in my new city... Sept is when I arrive.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

How could she forget? I'm sure she's been spoilt like never before ;)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Yes, she has us all under her thumb, but we don't mind...

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home