The View From Here

Monday, September 15, 2008

Isle of Ruegen

Before we went off to do this...

September 15 2008 106

And this...

September 15 2008 159

And definately this...

September 15 2008

I had to make a quick emergency trip to an orthopaedic doctor this morning and he was kind enough to give me four needles in my foot. I could simply not walk any longer and if you look carefully at the photo you can actually see me grimacing in pain. Such is life though and with lots of Voltaren cream it will go on. I'm not giving up on sightseeing...just wishing for better weather and a better foot. I'm tired of the raincoat and crummy shoes...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Rositta, I just went to your pictures and looked at a bunch of them. You look very happy and lovely in all of them you are in.

I hope your foot is better and what about Volteren (sp) cream. I didn't know they made it in cream. I don't think we have it here, but I am going to ask.

Keep having a great time!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Cathy, the cream is not available in North America. I bring it home from here, it is very inexpensive, about euros. There is a similar drug available, a liquid called Pensaid through prescription only that works as well but costs more...

3:20 AM  
Blogger Rudee said...

I liked the picture of that kind of jutting out into the water at an odd angle. I loved the photos of this area on flickr. I agree with Cathy, you look happy and lovely. I take it you've found that sense of peace you were after.

Did your honey stay in greece?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Rudee said...

What I like was the picture of the pier. Sort of left that out. ;-)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Tomorrow Rudee, is a rest day and I will correct that...yes my sweetie is staying with his mother and waiting my return.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home