The View From Here

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Michael Moore Go Home!

Doesn't he have enough to do in his own country that he must feel obliged to come to ours and create a little shit? What's with this guy anyway?

Maybe he hopes to change the minds of those Canadians who are willing to vote Conservative? I think the man is an opportunist...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

Thank God! You can keep him! I do like watching his movies though. His spin on things always makes me laugh.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

he is a nutjob. period... sorry you are infected with the likes of him.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5:02 PM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

HI Rositta!
I've given you an award today because I think you're awesome. Come to my blog and find out more...

11:24 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

No no, Rudee, we don't want him, yess empress bee you are absolutely right, he's nuts.
Traveler one, thank you for your award. It has to wait until next week until i can deal with it though, lousy internet here in Greece...ciao

12:37 PM  
Blogger Ian Lidster said...

Hear-hear!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home