The View From Here

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bye Bye Tuesday...

Everything bad that happens to Steve usually happens on a Tuesday. He's pretty superstitious that way, me not so much. But after yesterday, he almost has me convinced.

Honey, the computer crashed. Yup, the hard drive rolled over and died and all our business documents are not salvageable. Good thing I have back-ups, somewhere!

He looks pretty miserable doesn't he?

September 16 2008 070


Honey, the washing machine sounds like it's going to explode! It didn't but it didn't drain the water either.

Doesn't get better.

September 16 2008 069

Ah, a little better...I found a cheap hard drive today for him and after reloading all his stuff things should be better for his mood.

And he got the washing machine repaired for me. I'm glad, I didn't relish the idea of wringing clothes out by hand. With the economy the way it is these days buying a new computer and washing machine were not on my agenda.

Ah yes, finally something to smile about, Tuesday is gone.

September 16 2008 068

The pictures above seemed kind of appropriate today but really, they are from the Island of Usedom, the most north/east part of Germany. Germany shares this island with Poland and is also the location of Peenemuende. That will be a whole other post...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

Love the photos! Your poor honey. With a bad luck day coming once a week, I'd be concerned too. I don't really think certain days are bad luck. Isn't Tuesday's child full of grace?

11:02 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Your right about Tuesday's child, but he wasn't born on a Tuesday. He doesn't have bad stuff happen every Tuesday, it's just that when something does happen it's almost always a Tuesday. Kind of weird actually...

11:26 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Well I think I might take a sleeping pill and just stay in bed from Monday night right up until Wed. morning. Can't afford to have to many of those kind of Tuesdays.

1:56 AM  
Blogger swenglishexpat said...

Just rename Tuesday so it does not rhyme with Bluesday and it will be fine! ;-) BTW The carved faces are wonderful!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home