It's Only Just Begun
I'm dreaming of winter being over but really I know it's only just really begun. Overnight we were blessed with 15 cm of snow (6 inches) and that in and of itself isn't a lot. But when you combine it with what's already on the ground and hasn't been cleaned by our wonderful city fathers, it's a lot.
We have now had 100 cm (39 inches) since this winter began and I'm sure we have a long way to go. We thought last year was bad but this one is shaping up to be even worse.
Pretty though...
Meanwhile in Calgary where we spent two weeks at -25 praying for a Chinook, they now have one. It's +14 C there today and I'm certain my offspring is walking around in shorts and t-shirt.
And I'm still half blind in one eye and waiting patiently for my Tuesday appointment with the eye doc. I wake up every morning hoping it was just a bad dream and I can see, but it's not and I cant.
Labels: Snow Day







6 Comments:
I'm tired of winter too Rositta. I'm really sorry about the vision business and hope things get better. I wish it had been just a migraine. :-(
hope that eye appt. goes well rosita!
smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Yes, Rudee I was hoping that too. The sad part is I can't really knit or read too long.
Ms Bee, thanks, I hope so too...
That looks like real snow ! London has returned to its grey wet normal style of winter. I don't know which I prefer !
Sorry to hear about your eyes and hope this gets better soon.
That's a four foot wall by the garage, see how high the snow is...
I thought it was bad here in Vancouver when we could not get out for six days but I can't imagine how you deal with that.
Now you have a sight problem, one of the most scary things of all.
I hope it goes well Rositta, eventually because I see above you have to wait for another appointment.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home