I've been to many beautiful places in the world in the last few years but the Rockies truly have my heart. My late Mother also loved them and we were here together 4 years ago the last time...One of those mountains is Indefatigable, which is the one I want to hike this summer. http://www.geocities.com/truedino/indefat.htm
Lung cancer survivor. Middle aged broad who has become somewhat cynical about the world in which we live. I am constantly shaking my head at the stupidity of humans, sometimes even my own.
I'm in serious denial about my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fybromyalgia and just trying to live my life to the fullest, after all, I still have a mountain to climb.
4 Comments:
I love the photos. I'm so glad you got to get there and I hope you and your hubbie are both feeling better. I like the first picture best.
Wow, I am truly lost for words. Look at that mountain!
So beautiful. God, I envy you!...:)
I've been to many beautiful places in the world in the last few years but the Rockies truly have my heart. My late Mother also loved them and we were here together 4 years ago the last time...One of those mountains is Indefatigable, which is the one I want to hike this summer.
http://www.geocities.com/truedino/indefat.htm
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home