Oh The Stress... We're Having A Party
This morning I looked like this...
By noon this is what I looked like...
I'm not sure I did the right thing but it's a little late now. The reason for this drastic step? It's my birthday on Saturday and we're having a party, a big party. After I get a little make up on and some nicer clothes, well we will see, maybe I'll get used to the new look.
It was a last minute decision to celebrate this year and all my friends and neighbours are coming. Last year was my first birthday without my Mom and in spite of it being the big 60, I simply couldn't celebrate.
Now it's time...







13 Comments:
I like it! You look fresher and lighter. It must feel good too.
Celebrate, please!
You don't look too happy about it...
I love that hair style and color on you. You lost at least 10 years between this morning and noon.
Devil Mood, it is my intention to celebrate.
Teddy, I have to get used to it I guess, it's a self photo with tripod so I really didn't have time to smile. Took three tries before I got a decent photo.
Cathy thank you, it feels a lot lighter. The color though is still my own. Lots of silver white strands in there..
I lurve it! Really, I do! You will too just as soon as you get used to it. It makes you look so much younger, and it'll be so much easier to take care of.
Happy Birthday!! You should be celebrating all week long.
you look much younger! put some mousse in it and spike it up a bit, fantastic!
smiles, bee
xoxoooxoxoxoxoxo
ps: happy birthday!
Very nice hair cut. I believe a few years were cut off at the same time! ;-)
Wow!!!!! You look fabulous dahling!! Wooo hoooo! I think you found a way to have birthdays that make us younger!
Great haircut!!! Another year older, but you're looking years younger!! Now that's the way birthdays should be:))
It suits you wonderfully well.
Thank you all for your kind comments. I am getting used to it and for sure it feels lighter. I intend to have a good time tomorrow...
Love it! Frech und witzig as the Germans would say. :-)
I love the cut! That is fantastic. A great way to start a "new year!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home