The View From Here

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Home Sweet Home And Blepharoplasty

I miss Greece...I miss the warmth (although I hear they are having a old spell), I miss Sophia  our wonderful neighbor and I miss sitting out on the balcony looking at the sea. It's been raining for three days now with no sun in the forecast for another three days. Not good weather for arthritis sufferers.

I don't miss the disorganization of Greek life and the daily struggles of getting stuff done. That's were North America has the edge.

I am happy to report that my eyes are healing splendidly so here are the before and after pics. The after is three weeks post surgery and I expect them to get even better. The good doctor told me that it needs a good two months to see the final result.

Before...


After...

These photos are not touched up at all. I have eyes...

Here is the link to the article in Der Spiegel that made me choose the doctor that I did. It was a great choice. To say that I am thrilled with the result would be an understatement. So far no one who I haven't told can tell, all they can say is that I look rested. That was the look I was trying to achieve.

The good doctor really wanted to fix the bags under my eyes too but I declined.




4 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

That's an incredible improvement, Rositta! I'm glad it went so well!

Do you have any scars at all?

7:48 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Yes, there are scars. But they are in the crease and therefore don't really show unless I close my eyes. Lots of vitamin E oil and massage will take care of that within a couple of months. I did the same with my hip surgery scars and they are barely visible. I could also wear makeup to hide them but so far I haven't bothered.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Cameron Von St James said...

Hey I have a quick question about your blog, could you email me when you have a chance? Thanks! -Cam

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jack Ruescher said...

Hello Rositta, Thanks for sharing it. The pictures of the blog is showing your successful blepharoplasty plastic surgery.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home