The View From Here

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Grrr - I'm Angry With Bell Sympatico

That's my internet provider and they have been lying to me since last Thursday.

The history with my wireless router has been spotty the last few months but when it gave up the ghost on Thursday Sympatico doesn't believe me. I have been promised three day service, huh, a service techie yesterday to arrive between eight and noon. Didn't happen and I was promised the same techie today between eight and three. Didn't happen either.

So two days in a row, I get up real early to be ready and waiting and no one shows. Their excuse, gee sorry, must have been a miscommunication between the two different entities, you know, Bell and Sympatico are only owned by the same company but forgot how to talk to each other. So much for a phone company.

Now I'm sure some of you are wondering, why doesn't she just switch to a different provider? Well two reasons actually, one, I'm really loyal and have been with them from about the early nineties and two, I can get dial up through them at the cottage which cable doesn't provide. There is no cable TV at the cottage.

So tomorrow is another day...

Tomorrow is also the day I get a two week heart monitor to see what is going on with my irregular heartbeat. I have had that from time to time over the years but during my Mom's hospital stay it got really bad. My heart would race to 160 and take hours to go back down to 90 and this happened enough times to concern my doc. Of course being in Canada the waiting list for this two week monitor was TWO months. I could have been dead by now.

Since I'm not and the palpitations seem to have settled down somewhat I'm assuming it was just stress. But unlike my foot (which is still in it's cast), I'm going to go ahead with this monitor thingy just in case.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope all goes well there! Thanks for the well wishes...

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home