Rating This Blog

Mingle2 -
Go ahead, rate your blog. I'm surprised actually since I've used the word "death" a few times recently I was expecting at least PG. Oh well, I'll have to try harder.Labels: Junk

Mingle2 -
Go ahead, rate your blog. I'm surprised actually since I've used the word "death" a few times recently I was expecting at least PG. Oh well, I'll have to try harder.Labels: Junk
2 Comments:
I try to keep mine clean... I wonder... hmmm - It's rated G also...
Based upon the following terms - knife!! haha
I used the word "death" and got a PG instead of a G.
Thanks for the comment. I'm a little concerned about the valium but figured we'd try it and if it scared me, we'd discontinue and look for something else.
We're a little limited by Medi-care and what they'll cover.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home