The View From Here

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday To The Offspring - January 22nd


Tomorrow the "Offspring" turns 42 years old, Happy Birthday Teddy.



This is him now with his latest offspring. To see what he's up to these days visit him at here.

I was just seventeen when he was born and I remember halfway through my 2o hours of labour asking the doctor if I could change my mind. I'm glad I couldn't, I can't imagine my life without him in it. I sometimes have a hard time believing I have a son that old though, somehow it seems like it was just yesterday...

Since I can't be with you on your birthday, here is your piece of cake...enjoy!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

LOL. . .changing your mind halfway through labour.

You are such a nice mommy to dedicate a post to the fruit of your loins.

That cake looks good.

Lisa

11:10 AM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Ti wanted to change her mind, too, after 12 hours. A common thread.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ian Lidster said...

And a happy birthday to him. Tomorow my brother turns 60 That can't be right, but it seems he is.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I well remember wanting somebody else to take over the labour part as well!

How lovely that you and your lad are so close!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Barbara, thanks for stopping by. Seems to be a common theme, nobody wants to go through with the labour but everybody wants that baby...ciao

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to smile at the picture of your son as a young boy. I remember dressing my boys in the same kind of fashion. He sure turned out to be a nice-looking man.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Hi Juanita, yup that was the 70's the disco era. That's how all the guys dressed...ciao

7:45 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Wow so young Rositta. Look at the curls he has. Adorable and now how great to have a grandbaby. You've been blessed indeed.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home