The View From Here

Sunday, March 30, 2008

One More Time

Because it was so much fun to watch the first time (first posted in June 2007) and because I just wrote about Buster Martin, the 101 year old man running the London Marathon a couple of days ago, I'm posting this video one more time. I didn't realize he was in it but this video makes me smile every time I watch it.

See if you can spot him in it...


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE IT! This is so fabulous and it makes such a great point.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

OH this is too good!Thanks for posting! What a remake! Imagine how happier many elderly people could be if they were involved in such things more often!

Is he the one with any hair? He looks good.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Spicy said...

I saw that video a while back on THIS ECLECTIC LIFE. I just love it.

Rositta..I leave tomorrow at 5 a.m. to go to the Children's Hospital for at least 6 weeks........hopefully when I get to Toronto sick kids.....I will send you a comment...and maybe we can meet for coffee if you're not too far from the hospital...and If I can get away for awhile. If grandson is sick I won't leave his bedside..... It would be wonderful to meet a fellow blogger.
I used to live in North York 10 years ago.
Hope you are feeling better.
bye for now.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Yes it would be nice we could all be like that when we get old(er)...
Matty, send me an email and I'll send back my phone number. Then you can phone when your down there. I'll find a way to come meet you...best of luck today. ciao

10:48 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Oh Rositta, this was great. I'm sorely tempted to post it and spread the fun around.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

AnnieElf, go ahead and spread the joy...

12:43 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

I laughed out loud at this one. The guitarist was playing it just like I've seen Pete Townsend do in person. Never saw the Who in their guitar smashing days. Since the Who are right on up there in age, I'm sure they'd blend right in with this crowd. Thanks for sharing.

Ruth

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home