The View From Here

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3 Year Blog Anniversary

And I don't have a thing to say.

A friends father died this weekend and with the funeral on my mind blogging is being put on the back burner for a few days...

6 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

I am sorry about your friends father. On a happier note...HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the sad news but I wish you a Happy Blog Birthday anyway!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

so sorry about the bad news. hope you are back soon. happy blogiversary anyway honey....

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

9:26 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

I'm sorry for the bad news. But so happy you are in this blogging community. Happy anniversary!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Despite the sad circumstances, Happy blog anniversary.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Wow, congratulations on 3 years!!
I'm sorry too, that you're dealing with a loss. Hugs((()))

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home