The View From Here

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Meme - For Rudee

A blogger friend has a cute meme and a great story. Go check it out, she's quite the storyteller.

Pick the sixth picture from your sixth folder and post it with the story. Well here is my picture but there really isn't much of a story. This photos is from our cruise in October of 2007 to Istanbul and the Greek Islands. it was our first night on board the Blue Monarch and little did I know how seasick I would get.

On this first night though, we had fun and we were happy...

Greece & Cruise 2007 (6)

I'm not tagging anyone, but please feel free to play along.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

Awww. Don't you two look cute.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

I love that picture, Rositta. So good to see you.;)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home