The View From Here

Friday, July 03, 2009

The Sock's Gone Away


And I've gone along for the ride. Even though it's pouring rain and the temperature is around 12c
(low 50's) we are braving a few days at our cabin in the bush. Bass season has opened and since my sweetie has been so busy taking care of me, he deserves a few days of fun. At the time of writing, he has already brought back 4 bass and 5 perch. Good dinner happening tonight.

There is only dial up available here and it took almost ten minutes to upload one photo, I probably won't post again until we return home some time next week. Only twenty days left to go for the wire removal, I'm counting.

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh i am so glad you got to go, it will be good for both of you!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxxo

12:31 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Oh I hope you have a relaxing time! The weather doesn't really matter. At least you won't have as many mosquitoes ;)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Ms Bee, the sock is having a wonderful time, he got finished today. My sweetie is loving the fishing.
Devil Mood, as soon as it stops raining the mosquitoes come out and their huge this year. Haven't seen them this big in years. They don't bother me much though as long as my sweetie is around, they like him better than me, LOL...

7:36 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Thank you, Rositta. I hope you can enjoy the yummy dinner despite the rain. I love Bass. :)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home