Were We've Been
So take ten adults and one teenager in a three bedroom cottage with one bathroom and you get the following...
The women...knitting, crocheting and reading.

The men... figuring out how to put on a railing with Steve supervising.

The fishermen... Steve and Aaron with their catch.

The boat ride... obviously we didn't all fit in the boat.
Some quiet time with Sudoku.
Me, looking for a little solitude.

A quick game of Crokinole.
And of course bridge, lots and lots of bridge.
We have now been gone 16 of the last 18 days traveling around to different friends cottages and it's been a blast. I am glad to be home though, it's funny how now matter how much fun I'm having I miss my own bed.Now I have two weeks to get ready for the annual sojourn to Greece and I suppose tomorrow I'll go into panic mode. For today though, I am thoroughly relaxed. This has been an amazing summer in spite of the weather.
Labels: cottaging, Summer 2009





5 Comments:
that looks like so much fun with friends! i love soduku too. we used to play bridge all the time but not so much any more. have fun getting ready for your trip and can i come along? by way of the blog of course! ha ha
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Oh I've missed you! So glad you had a relaxing time despite the weather and your foot. How's that doing? Good luck getting ready!
I love your sock ala Harlot photo!
Ms. Bee, we all had a great time. We've been at that cottage more than our own this summer.
Rudee, I've missed you too. The toughest thing about being away was the lack of internet. Interestingly though yesterday my neighbour told me I looked very relaxed and rested so maybe that's not a bad thing after all. I knit three pairs of socks.
Ahhh, cottage life, you brought a smile to my face. Good to see you enjoying life Rositta, it's been a while. Three pairs of socks? Whoa, that's a lot!
Yes Stink Eye, it has been too long since I've enjoyed my life and it's been good. Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home