Toronto Wins - For A Change
I woke from a nap to hear that Toronto won the right to host the Pan Am games on the first ballot. Finally a little good news for T-Dot. Let the party begin...
The other news around town didn't excite me very much. Prince Charles and his wife the Duchess of Cornwall have are visiting Canada and have spent a bit of time around the GTA. Sorry, I can't get very excited about a man who committed adultery. I also think it's time Canada severed it's ties with the Monarchy.
We've recovered from the trip, have a pretty busy social schedule this weekend and are heading out of town on Sunday for a few days at a friends cottage. A little R & R and knitting in the cards for me. For Steve, not so much. He's helping with some renovation...
Labels: Pan Am Games





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home