Every Neighbourhood Has One
And this is ours…
A stray dog that just hangs around looking for handouts.
He’s a rather cute puppy probably less than a year and he just appeared out of nowhere a few weeks ago. At first I thought he belonged to someone but now I’m certain he’s been let go. That’s pretty common here in
He’s started to take possession of the street and barks at cars as they go by. Mostly though, he just snoozes against the side of a house or wall on one of the four corners of this street. Unfortunately for us though, he’s picked our sidewalk to do his business and we end up cleaning it up every day.
Still no news from Olympic Air regarding our return trip, who promised me a return call within 24 hours…
Labels: greece






4 Comments:
Poor little guy. I hope someone takes care of him when you're gone.
That's so sad. I just love my little guy. He's 6 months old now. They are a lot of work, but so worth it - if you're a dog lover. He cuddles right up to me, and keeps me company as I heal.
Good luck with Olympic Air.
Well hello stranger....wow what adventures you have been having. As for the airlines...I have never even heard of Olympic Airlines. I really hope things get straightened away for you sooner rather than later.
As for family wanting you to move there....well I am sure it is a nice place to be and visit...but it's not home as you know it. Tell them how much you appreciate their gestures and that you would love to come back and visit....but your home is Canada....
All the best...and continue to enjoy your time.
Cheers
Poor little thing!
I feel sad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home