Our Going Away Party
I suspect this will not be the last party...
Yours truly...
The younger Sophia...
The elder Sophia...
Steve having a ball...
This will be my last post from Greece. There are more pictures to be found on my Flickr page on the sidebar...
Labels: greece









5 Comments:
And now we know the real reason your foot still hurts! Looks like everyone had a great time.
That looks like a great time party. I was also wondering about your foot. Were you also dancing?
Stopping in to let you know I saw T this morning and gave her as many hugs as I could. Will be taking Elliotte Pumpkin Hunting tomorrow with Grace and hope to see T again early next week. I'll give her an extra squeeze from you and will pass on your love. It is good there is knitting, because I'm not sure of anything else that could be as therapeutic. Hopefully you can take knitting needles on that 20 hour flight you are facing...
Thanks Carmen, I'm sneaking those needles aboard no matter what. I saw the Pumpkin hunting pictures, too cute...
Thannk you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home