The View From Here

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Cant Get No Satisfaction!!

Were still on a cell phone rant here, too bad Rogers, you pissed me off. I gave up after 45 minutes because I had other stuff to do and tried again in the afternoon. This time I didn't give up and laid down on the sofa beside the speaker phone listening to their dumb message over and over. It actually put me to sleep and I almost missed the real voice. I should have for all the good it did me, since I had been waiting all this time for the wrong person, stupid me I should have been talking to tracking all this time. Unfortunately the person I spoke with on Monday didn't bother telling me that. She just said, "phone on Wednesday and give us the tracking number and we will verify that we have received the phone and arrange to send you a new one".
Maybe it was a new empoyee and not yet indoctrinated in the ways of making the consumer suffer, in any case there will be no new phone for the forseeable future. Why you ask? Well, it will take Rogers 7-10 days to open the box and verify that the returned phone is actually in the box and then we start all over from the beginning. I think Rogers needs to start thinking outside the box, will I be looking for a new cellular carrier, absof....nglutely, as Mr. Big would have said. As soon as I can take my numbers with me, I'm history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home