The View From Here

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Finally, The Signs Of Spring

The guard of the garden, well sort of...the birds ignore him and the squirrels walk all over him. He's cute though



The tulips are putting on a nice show, unfortunately they won't last long with the heat wave were are currently having.


My Bleeding Heart, it's how my heart feels right now.

I took some time with a glass of wine in one hand and the camera in the other, to walk my garden tonight. I need some down time, I'm tired. Those daily hospital jaunts are taking their toll, they are big jaunts. I have a pedometer just out of curiosity and it's half mile each way from parking my vehicle to Mom's room. I walk over three miles a day now and for my back and hip it's way too much. Time for a rest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home